Printed Graphics Production Specialist
Do you like to work with your hands? Do you hate being stuck behind a desk? Are you the type of person that takes something apart just to see how it works? If any of these are you then ThumbPrint just might be the place for you. We are a growing, fast paced, stable company that is looking for a Production Specialist. No experience needed; we will train you! The Production Specialist gets to work with some of the coolest equipment and large format graphics!
- We’re like a family
- It is a great environment
- We include everyone in our growth
- We want everyone to succeed
- Small team of high motivated members
Our Core Values
- Own Your Decisions
- Be Intentional
- Produce Amazing Quality
- Be a team player
- No Gossip
- Communicate 100%
- Team Player
What Does Your Day to Day Role Look Like?
- Print, assemble and finish all printed graphics projects for client pickup, delivery, shipping and installation.
- Prepare shipping product for final boxing and packaging.
- Assist in cleaning prepping vehicles and other substrates for graphics installs.
- Maintain and safely operate assembly tools including the rail cutters, corner rounder, drill, scissors, razor knives, etc.
- Clean, organize and maintain Production area.
- Back up other members by answering calls.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Skilled with your hands
- Ability to change gears quickly as production needs change
- Ability to work well alone and with a team
- Eager, willing, and open-minded to learning and expanding your knowledge of the graphics industry
- Be obsessive about quality
- Communicate, communicate, communicate!
Company Benefits for Full Time Team Members:
- Some medical reimbursement
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement plan with up to 3% match