ThumbPrint- Customer Relations Specialist
Do you have the natural ability to relate to others and facilitate solutions? Is it ingrained in you to persevere and excel past any obstacle? Then the fast-paced, high-reward customer relations position at ThumbPrint will be the last job you’ll ever need to apply for! Our company is built around highly-motivated, fun, and unique individuals that thrive in a team atmosphere to produce some of the coolest large format graphics for major brands across the country!
- We’re like a family
- It is a great environment
- We include everyone in our growth
- We want everyone to succeed
- Small team of high motivated members
Our Core Values
- Own Your Decisions
- Be Intentional
- Produce Amazing Quality
- Be a team player
- No Gossip
- Communicate 100%
- Team Player
What Does Your Day to Day Role Look Like?
- Assemble and finish all printed graphics projects for client pickup, delivery, shipping and installation.
- Prepare shipping product for final boxing and packaging.
- Assist in cleaning prepping vehicles and other substrates for graphics installs.
- Maintain and safely operate assembly tools including the rail cutters, corner rounder, drill, scissors, razor knives, etc.
- Clean, organize and maintain Production area.
- Back up other members by answering calls.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Skilled with your hands
- Ability to change gears quickly as production needs change
- Ability to work well alone and with a team
- Eager, willing, and open-minded to learning and expanding your knowledge of the graphics industry
- Be obsessive about quality
- Communicate, communicate, communicate!
Company Benefits for Full Time Team Members:
- Some medical reimbursement
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement plan with up to 3% match