Are you looking into financing your fleet wraps? we can help.
Leasing or financing have always been the fastest and most effective ways of acquiring equipment for growing businesses. Recent surveys found that 80% of U.S. businesses, from Fortune 500 to the local family business, lease or finance some portion of their equipment. Companies often face the dilemma of limited cash flow when wanting to expand and add equipment. Financing can put the equipment to work immediately with real cash flow advantages and without major capital investment. We can finance virtually any type of equipment, including software, installation and delivery fees.
The six main benefits includes…
- 100% Financing – your entire equipment package can be financed including installation and shipping costs. Most of our leases require 1-2 upfront payments and small documentation fee. Get immediate use of the equipment with low up-front costs.
- Preserve Your Capital – keep your business’ cash for future needs, unexpected expenses or working capital when revenues are low. You can always lease equipment – you can’t lease money! Most types of traditional financing covers 75% of the equipment cost, whereas leasing covers 100% of the total cost; that’s a big difference.
- Fixed Payments – unlike bank lines of credit that usually have variable rates, lease payments are fixed no matter what happens in the market. No lender will be looking over your shoulder monitoring your business month to month.
- Efficiency – you can be approved for up to $150,000 in equipment with just a finance application and bank statements; credit doesn’t have to be perfect, just stable while showing the ability to pay the monthly debt. Try doing that with a bank that doesn’t own all your assets.
- Eliminate Obsolescence – technology is changing at a rapid pace. If your company requires the latest equipment then an Operating Lease allows you to rent the equipment, return it and upgrade it for the newest model. You also have the option of paying it off and keeping it.
- Tax and Accounting Advantages – Operating Leases can eliminate the need for complicated depreciation schedules since lease payments are generally line item expenses on your profit & loss statement. Since lease payments can usually be treated as a pre-tax business expense you may even reduce your taxes. Paying cash for equipment can automatically add 30%+ to the cost when you realize that cash = profits and taxes are paid on profits.